SN5090 Multiport VNAs are a versatile multiport solution that enables dependable and accurate testing of various DUTs: multiport antennas, integrated circuits, switches, interconnects, cable assemblies, diplexers, etc.
The SN5090 Multiport VNAs come with all the software features engineers have come to expect, at no additional cost. Standard software features include:
- Linear/logarithmic sweeps with multiple trace formats
- Power sweeps
- Time domain and gating conversion
- Fixture simulation (embedding/de-embedding)
- Markers with marker search tools and marker math, various conversion algorithms, and limit tests for pass/fail criteria, etc.
- Test Automation programming
Relevant applications include telecommunications, automotive, satellite, aerospace, defense, and many other industries that require multiple input/output components.
VNAs are delivered with factory calibration certificates containing no data. The add-on option for ISO17025/Z540-1 Accredited, Traceable Calibration Certificate and Uncertainties is available and needs to be specified at time of order.