Times Microwave Systems SPF™ coaxial cable assemblies are fire retardant, low loss, low PIM, extremely flexible and durable riser rated cables for indoor and outdoor use. The SPF cable assemblies are equipped with a durable, fire retardant and low smoke polyolefin outer jacket. They are especially easy to install due to their flexibility. The SPF cable assemblies have excellent shielding, greater than 100dB, which results in no cross talk in dense installations. They are 100% tested for static and dynamic PIM, VSWR and insertion loss. Available in any required connector configuration and length.
- Super flexible, durable & easy to install
- Riser rated for indoor applications
- Excellent shielding, better than 100 dB, so no cross talk in dense installations
- UL listed, type CMR (riser) UL file #E-170516
- <-160 dBc PIM performance